Mapping/locating/passive – active tracking
- You want to know where people or assets are at any given time for safety and/or asset inventory.
- You want vehicles and/or assets located when needed. Opt-in control by personnel ensures privacy is not neglected.
Products – Mapping/locating/passive-active tracking
The PACCS platform also offers the ability to integrate with side wide PABX’s and IPPBX systems to deliver high quality voice and SMS.
- can be programmed to take care of alarms and other events from PACCS DECT handsets or other third-party software
- reacts on input from alarm modules, personal alarms with location information, messages, and data from handsets
- provides simple configuration and controls the access of configuration data which are defined in separate user profiles
- enables tracing of actions and processes from start to finish in real time or analyzing of an incident after the event.
GSM/GPS -tracking solution for vehicles, vessels, other assets and persons.
- multiple user support
- alarm reception / anchor alarm
- address history list
- GPRS or SMS communication with TWIG mobile devices.
- alarm forward to mobile phone or e-mail
- link to Google Maps & Google Earth.
Can be fitted in a wide range of hard-skinned and soft-skinned military vehicles and in rotary-winged aircraft.
- communications with other platforms in the vicinity, providing self-defence support
- complete section and platoon level soldier system coverage, with platforms and dismounted infantry operating together
- crew members have a better insight into the dismounted troops activity and dismounted troops have immediate communications with their supporting platforms
- direct communications between the dismounted infantry, those waiting to dismount and the crew increases the ability to react rapidly to any situation, by enabling co-operation between all the troops and vehicles in fast moving operational environments.
The self contained, self powered satellite tracking unit sends location and alarm information.
- locate, map and track mobile assets throughout Australia and its surrounding waters
- collect and deliver telemetry data from your remote monitoring solution - with or without mapping
- view and manage assets online through the secure, feature rich, simple to configure TracerTrak Console
- always stay in touch through sophisticated schedule or event driven alerting functionality delivered via email or SMS.