Monitoring: duress messages received and acted on 24/7
PACCS AMS ( alarm management server) is a versatile monitoring system that can act on input from alarm modules, personal alarms with location information, messages and data from handsets. Different actions can be taken for different types of input. For example, send a message with request for acknowledges, activate an output in the system, and send information to a third party. in fact with the customisation capability of the system applications are viable for sites from just a few users to organisations with hundreds of users.
When a PACCS NETcall receives an alarm, a chain of responses is initiated. First, information in the alarm is processed; for example, the location of a fixed alarm button is translated to a descriptive text. Then the information can be put together to a message sent to a pocket unit in the system. If a response has not been received within a pre-set time, further actions can be taken. Escalation of actions and monitoring and alert acknowledgement and reset are possible remote options.
Monitoring can be for single site or multiple site situations. Monitoring can be done by us, by security monitoring companies personnel or the client organisation or any combination of the above.
Services – Monitoring
Alarm receiving and monitoring services
The TWIG Point alarm gateway service is a professional purpose–designed platform for facilitating and configuring Duress alarm systems. TWIG Point is one of the world’s most advanced duress alerting and device fleet management platforms. (This is purpose-designed for duress use and not simply a car asset tracker software adapted for duress alarm systems.)
In assisting lone-workers the platform available includes TWIG Point and an alarm gateway service. It can be applied for duress only so that the monitoring centre is alerted or also included mapping. Multiple servers are available. In general, the process operates this way, as soon as any untoward event (duress event, person-down, ripcord, amber alert etc.) is detected by a duress device i.e. duress, person-down, rip cord, amber alert, battery low, it will automatically send an event to our gateway.
Alarm processing: The alarm and the GPS location or last known GPS location of the device is sent to the gateway server, the location and the alarm can be seen and logged.
Advanced security monitoring centre service
- WWSI can work with the client’s preferred or existing monitoring service. And we also have other monitoring centres that we can recommend. WWSI do not force you to use any particular monitoring centre- but the client can suggest and if they have their own arrangement already, we are open to discussing having the TWIG devices on that.
- WWSI partner with Australia’s leading alarm monitoring organisations to provide the Grade A1 level. Utilising the leading Grade A1 monitoring centres, WWSI is able to provide the PDA DEVICE products and services. WWSI has relationship with leading Perth-based Grade A1 monitoring centres. WWSI will often specify our SMC monitoring service, (SMC, Chubb from UTC) Australia’s highest rated alarm receiving centre. The grading of The SMC centres means fully redundant operation backed by two of the most sophisticated alarm monitoring centres in the country.
Alarm response service
Following is a description of a generic plan of action. There can be a specific plan set up for any client organisation and in which our monitoring operators will immediately follow any agreed requested plan of action.
When the alarm is received by the monitoring centre receiver it is then only a matter of seconds before one of the monitoring centre’s trained operators assesses this information and depending on what events are received, can:
- Call the cellular or satellite devices which can be in silent discrete mode if needed to confirm the exact nature of the emergency.
- Call the client organisation’s listed manager(s) or others on their emergency contact list i.e. if needed the nominated contacts receive notification or a phone call if that is listed as the nominated means of contact.
- Call Emergency services- if status confirmed and where services are required.
- All duress event operator voice calls are recorded and stored for later retrieval.
PACCS Netcall Alarm Management System
A special server platform which is expandable and easily customised to suit various applications.
Inputs can come from any duress/ alarm/ person down system and outputs can be any combination of notifcations and alarm options inlcude third party private alarm /security monitoring.
- recognise alarm event
- recognise individual