Platform for advanced communications control and security (PACCS) systems
PACCS, a world-leading integration of the best technnology is available to provide rugged, industrially hardened and long-lasting reliable duress person-down systems.
Alarm visibility Mini-PACCS alarm boxes
Alarm indication by alarm box and alarm server
- Our popular range of alarm modules suit almost any requirements for alerts, alarm presenting and alarm localising.
- The Mini-PACCS and PACCS alarm systems provide a flexible approach to on-premises and central site alarm monitoring.
- Whether it’s for one duress device or a fleet, we have a solution that can be customised to your needs and to the budget.
- Incoming personal alarms can be received wherever they are most useful and be available at one or more locations
- Identification of person, alarm location and type of alarm
Form factor is by dedicated fanless PC or a generic server (real or VM machine). The benefits and features of our world-class alarm software include:
- Multiple personal alarms and their history can be viewed simultaneously in both plain text and graphically on a floor or site-plan layout.
- In both plain text and graphically on a floor or site-plan layout.
- The platform runs on Windows® PC server and client software.
- User logins and permissions ensure security meets professional WHS requirements.
- All connected clients can be shown in current status, and alarm history log can be viewed.
- Full redundancy is available as a hot standby system for stringent conditions.
- duress or person-down signal sent by wearer
- a network of sensors calculates position of sender to within a few metres
- central control receives signal, identifies sender and location and alerts security
- security personnel respond
Our special range-extension radio technologies allow sites of 10 km or more to be covered with duress safety systems.
A system allowing multiple users to be protected on large sites where cellular and satellite are not practical options and a private network is more advantageous.
PACCS Portable mta
Compact radio handsets with base station combines advanced radio communication with duress emergency function and an automatic person-down sensing alarm. Also available in intrinsically safe version for hazard areas. Its longer range makes it ideal for larger installations such as factories and warehouses, or for outdoor use in yards and worksites.
PACCS Central mta
Platform allows radio communications with duress emergency function and an automatic person-down sensing alarm. Also available in intrinsically safe version for hazard areas. Its longer range makes it ideal for larger installations such as factories and warehouses, or for outdoor use in yards and worksites. Base station can be installed in a vehicle for portable flexibility out to on-road worksites.
PACCS Portable tetra | PACCS Central tetra
Tetra platform radio handsets with base station ideal for multi-user sites where reliable and frequent communication between team members is critical. This system has duress and optional person-down features, ATEX rated, allowance for priority emergency calls, calls back through PABX, PSTN and PDN interconnection and GPS location coordinates.
Location system and passive tracking
Duress or person-down signal sent by wearer and a network of sensors calculates position of sender to within a few metres. Central control receives signal, identifies sender and location, and alerts security, security personnel respond. Passive tracking means that the users location on site is only monitored during an incident.
Location system and active tracking
Active tracking means that the whereabouts of all personnel carrying one of our special duress and location tags is known at all times. Ideal for secure government establishments and high security environments.