In-vehicle duress and safety systems
If you use a vehicle to visit a site or remote areas and need to be able to send a duress signal back to HQ even when you're out of the vehicle and within reasonable distance from it. In-vehicle receiving/transmitting sytsems can communicate for you through your mobile or satellite networks.
Depending on how isolated the working area is, the system is designed to use existing 3G network with a built-in 3G dialler/modem; however, in more remote areas without 3G coverage the system can be tailored to use satallite networks to send voice messages, SMS or email.
Satellite systems can send SMS/emails with GPS co-ordinates and specific trigger information to employer headquarters or authorities to raise a duress alert allowing your team members to be located on web-based maps.
With duress and person-down personal transmitter available, workers can raise alert within reasonable distance from the car allowing the bulk of the hardware to be situated inside the vehicle. The system can be hardwired or portable.
Products – In-vehicle systems
In-vehicle duress alert management system
- trigger duress, person-down alarm and "I'm OK" notifications from up to 200 metres from vehicle
- send signals to base via satellite or mobile network
- base can recieve SMS, email or voice messages
- location displayed/tracked on web based maps
- options include:
- portable or installed
- intrinsically safe
- variety of personal transmitter units
Send duress or person-down alarm by text or email along with satellite coordinates that can be located on web-based mapping.
- personal alarm transmitters signal via your vehicle through satellite
- range to vehicle 200 metres
- find or track location through web maps
- send email or text duress alert message
Advanced system allows duress and person-down alerts sent to phone via satellite phone, along with coordinates for mapping location. Voice communication via satellite.
- radio handset signals via your vehicle through satellite
- range to vehicle up to 1 km
- send voice or text alert with coordinates
- in-vehicle unit direct voice communication with handset and with anyone via sat phone
- handsets in voice comms with other in same team
- person down, duress, polling.
PACCS vehicular safety solution - Portable briefcase solution
Portable system allows duress and person-down alerts sent to phone via satelite network, along with coordinates for mapping location.
- small case includes all technology needed to ensure remote staff in hire cars are safe
- vehicle crash/roll/collision sensor system for use by field staff in remote regions
- provides opt-in for locations report and provides for alert/alarm for serious situations and duress mandown events.
Cellular person-down dialler
Advanced system allows duress and person-down alerts sent to phone via 3G network, along with coordinates for mapping location. Voice communication via satellite.
- duress push button
- person down
- pull cord
- pre-send warning
- three to four-year transmitter battery life
- water resistant transmitter
- 3G modem